PCE-Liquid Polycarboxylate Water Reduction Type is a chemical additive used in concrete to reduce the amount of water required for its workability without compromising its strength. It is a liquid form of polycarboxylate ether (PCE), a water-soluble polymer. By reducing the amount of water required, it increases the strength of the concrete and improves its durability. PCE-Liquid Polycarboxylate Water Reduction Type is commonly used in various construction projects, including residential and commercial buildings, bridges, and tunnels, where high-performance concrete is required.
- Product name: GE-012 PCE-Liquid Polycarboxylate Water Reduction Type
- Apperance: Liquid, transparent or light yellow
- Solid Content %: 50±2.0
- pH value: 5-7
- Dosage: based on real formula
- Chemical Ingredient: Polycarboxylate
- Package: 200 liters; 1.000 liters
- Storage: store in a cool, dry place, avoid direct sunlight. Keep away from flammable, spark and hot materials.
- Expiry date: 06 months from date of manufacture.